Do you want to learn Chinese language in Nepal? You can study 4 years B. Ed. in Chinese Language Teaching in Nepal and China. After completion of the 4-year programme, you will become a qualified Chinese language teacher. The enrolled students study the first year and the fourth year in Nepal (Kathmandu University). Similarly, the students spend the second year and the third year, studying in China (Hebei University of Economics and Business in Shi Jiazhuang, near Beijing).
Kathmandu University School of Education (KUSOED) and Confucius Institute (Headquarters in Hanban, China) have been in the collaboration for the Bachelor’s Programme since 2016. However, the partnerships between these institutions have had long history before that year.
- Higher Secondary Education with at least second division / C grade – in aggregate and also in each subjects. The full CGPA for assessments should be equivalent to 4.0 to be evaluated equivalently.
- Age not more than 25 years
- Nepali nationals
- Successfully completed KUSOED’s entrance test
- Preliminary knowledge of Chinese language is not mandated.
- USD 2000 tuition fees per student is supported by Confucius Institute.
- No tuition fees and accommodation fees while studying in China. Each student gets a monthly stipend of RMB 2500.
- Required travels between Nepal and China is supported with round trip economy class airfare.
- The graduates should teach Chinese language in Nepal after completing the Bachelor’s Programme. Han-ban pays the salary during these five years as per the rules.
More Details: Click Here !