My Second Teacher – Nepal is an ever-growing online based platform for providing online , and personalised subject training for school aged students of Nepal. In 2020, it has been awarded as one of the top e-learning companies in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Currently, they have been looking for subject leads / HODs in areas specifically – business studies, computer science, mathematics and physics.
Please follow below for specific job descriptions and application process.
Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu / Online
Remuneration: USD 1K for motivated, efficient and experienced person
Essential skills: interpersonal and group communication, teaching, leadership, teamwork, microsoft office suite
- Writing the content and process of subject teaching – you are expected to be the expert in your subject area
- Verify and endorse the subject matter (content and effective process) written by other subject experts in the field / subject area
- Work as a co-leader in the team in various fronts like training, content writing, editing and endorsing the content
- plan and implement resourceful teaching-learning activities
- suggest the measures and possible improvements in content , activity, evaluation
- provide individual support to the students with their learning in an online setting
- Master’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in grade 11 and 12
- Deep and wide knowledge of the subject curriculum of grades 10, 11 and 12 – as continuously developed by the CDC
- Able to keep oneself updated with the curricular development and requirements
- Experience in handling resourceful and effective lesson delivery, and track-record of student’ performances
- Effective and appealing interpersonal skills – excellent verbal and written communicative skills
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to provide mentorship, feedback and sense of humor together in a balanced manner
- Working skills in softwares of Microsoft Office Package
- State of the Art Workplace
- Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
- Wonderful Team and Expert Mentors
- Attractive Employment Benefits
How to apply?
Please fill up the form and submit it by accessing the form ‘here‘.
You can make a phone call @ 9801022166 or 9801022188, given that you have any queries.