We have attempted to compile the Lower–Secondary Level Model Questions of 2078 by Teachers Service Commission of Nepal (TSC Nepal). Remember, this institution is also called Shikshak Sewa Aayog. If you do not find any specific material, please comment below. However, it is wise decision to keep on updating with the recent updates and changes from TSC – Nepal. Nevertheless, we will be updating with the link(s) of model questions by teachers service commission – Nepal.
2078 BS Model Question of Lower-Secondary Level General Paper – Teachers Service Commission Nepal (TSC Nepal) | Shikshak Sewa Aayog
Below, you can find the model questions of general paper and subject-specific paper for lower–secondary level. These will also be useful for Shikshak Sewa Aayog (Teachers Service Commission) primary level competitions. Not to mention, some teachers say that general paper is objective questions. Whereas, subjective-specific paper is subjective questions. However, the meaning of ‘subjective’ is rather different.
General Paper / Objective Questions of Lower-Secondary Level – TSC Nepal 2078 – Shikshak Sewa Aayog Model Questions
Subject-specific Model Questions / Subjective Questions of Lower Secondary Level – Teachers Service Commission Nepal (TSC Nepal) 2078 – Shikshak Sewa Aayog Model Questions
Other Model Questions | Curriculum | Preparation Materials
- Model Question of Aadharbhut Taha (Elementary Level) (Alternative Link)
- Curriculum of Primary Level (Alternative Link)
- Secondary Level Model Questions 2078 – TSC Nepal
- Teachers Service Commission Nepal Learning Material | Shikshak Sewa Aayog Nepal Adhyayan Samagri
- Lower Secondary Level Vacancies – 2078 – Teachers Service Commission Nepal
- B.Ed. in Chinese Language Teaching in Nepal and China
- Use LinkedIn to make your Resume / CV in PDF format online
- Schools Reopening in Nepal during COVID19
- Updated Salary of Nepalese Teachers 2078 BS